Paint a Lace Cross
Need a last minute Easter idea?
Or perhaps an Easter Art gift for family?
Look no further.
Super simple, super quick.
You will need:
- Paint (I used neon poster paint)
- Plastic Egg (or something to stamp paint with )
- Washi Tape/Painters tape
- Clear drying Glue
- Tray if you want to try shaking the eggs to paint
- Place your lace pieces into a cross
- Once you have in position, tape the top and bottom and side edges down
- Go crazy with your eggs/stamp paint
- Brush the cross with layers of paint
- Unstick the tape
- LASTLY lift the lace and put the clear glue underneath - don't glue first as could make it harder for the paint to go through on to the paper, and leave your brush all gluey.
Wait for it to dry and you're done! Frame it and give it as a gift, or put it up as a reminder.
I chose bright neon colours to contrast the dark blue, also as a reflection of the bright light that bursts forth from the grave!
Enjoy and Happy Easter!